Join the Team
Recruitment – Welcome to Heaven Sends
It is important we are able to create an environment that enables us to attract, inspire and retain the right people to work at every level throughout Heaven Sends.
We are an equal opportunities employer who offers an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation. All the decisions we make relating to employment practices are objective, free from bias and based solely upon work criteria and individual merit.
Our Rewards include:
- 28 Days Annual Holiday (full-time) with opportunity to earn time off in lieu from working trade shows
- Company Pension – 8% combined contribution from April 2019
- £50.00 Birthday Bonus upon 1 years’ service / £30.00 Christmas Bonus
- Free Parking onsite with hot & cold drinks provided free of charge
- 25% Staff Discount on products excluding sales and promotions
Training & Development
We would be nothing without our Angels. Training and development is therefore a top priority. As soon as you join, you’ll have a full induction to introduce you to the way we work. From then on, we’ll work with you to identify a route that will help you to achieve your goals including an annual appraisal process.
All available opportunities will be advertised accordingly on our website, however, should you wish to express your interest in Heaven Sends, please send your CV and covering letter detailing what type of work you are looking for along with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applications received, it is possible to only contact those candidates we wish to invite for interview following receipt of CV. Therefore if you do not hear from us within four weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Heaven Sends is fully committed to comply with all requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are therefore pleased to share our full statement of compliance for your information, please click here to access the statement.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the HR Team on 0121 351 7457
*No recruitment or advertising agencies please – we only welcome direct applications*
Area Sales Manager - North East
An exciting Field Sales opportunity has arisen for experienced sales professional with a passion for gift ware and decorative accessories to manage and develop the North East territory that currently ranges approximately from Galashiels to Hull. Regular travel to our Birmingham Head Office will also be required.
This position will be remotely based covering the following postcodes:
The role involves actively seeking and developing new business opportunities and growing existing accounts, utilising the showroom and attending Trade Shows throughout the year. Brief responsibility overview as follows:
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of your territory
- You will be responsible for achieving targets in your territory
- Managing existing accounts and helping them grow year on year
- Seeking out new business in your territory
- Presenting new ranges to existing accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with your clients so they have confidence in you
- Finding new opportunities and constantly grow the region and presence in the market
- Establish, Build and grow the relationship and loyalty of key customer personnel
- Present and increase the visibility of Heaven Sends in the area
- Manage and deal the bespoke requests and solutions for the customers in the region
- Attendance at all trade shows throughout the UK
- Utilising the showroom to maximum potential with aim to achieve sale every-time
To help secure these excellent sales roles you will have a track record of successfully developing and growing sales within a territory and ideally this will be in the Gift Ware Industry. You will need to be intelligent, articulate, enthusiastic and keen to fit in with what is already a successful sales team. You will also have an organised and structured approach and have a good level of IT literacy. Essentially, you must have the enthusiasm not only to develop existing customers but also to seek new business opportunities and achieve targets set.
- Knowledge and experience within the giftware industry
- Effective sales, negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good new business development skills
- Able to travel extensively within your territory to visit clients
- Excellent relationship builder
- Experience of and ability to work to high targets whilst handling multiple priorities
- Experienced and able to work effectively with minimal supervision while delivering sales targets
- Have passion for sales and customer retention and growth
- Pro-active and highly self-motivated
- Excellent time and territory management skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- You will be familiar and confident with calling on accounts to build relationships and work on developing given area
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role along with your salary expectations to email@example.com
Anticipated response makes it possible to only contact those candidates we wish to invite for interview following receipt of CV.
NO RECRUITMENT OR ADVERTISING AGENCIES PLEASE - DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY