Join the Team
Recruitment – Welcome to Heaven Sends
It is important we are able to create an environment that enables us to attract, inspire and retain the right people to work at every level throughout Heaven Sends.
We are an equal opportunities employer who offers an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation. All the decisions we make relating to employment practices are objective, free from bias and based solely upon work criteria and individual merit.
Our Rewards include:
- 28 Days Annual Holiday (full-time) with opportunity to earn time off in lieu from working trade shows
- Company Pension – 5% combined contribution from April 2018
- £50.00 Birthday Bonus upon 1 years’ service / £30.00 Christmas Bonus
- Free Parking onsite with hot & cold drinks provided free of charge
- 25% Staff Discount on products excluding sales and promotions
Training & Development
We would be nothing without our Angels. Training and development is therefore a top priority. As soon as you join, you’ll have a full induction to introduce you to the way we work. From then on, we’ll work with you to identify a route that will help you to achieve your goals including an annual appraisal process.
All available opportunities will be advertised accordingly on our website, however, should you wish to express your interest in Heaven Sends, please send your CV and covering letter detailing what type of work you are looking for along with your salary expectations to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications received, it is possible to only contact those candidates we wish to invite for interview following receipt of CV. Therefore if you do not hear from us within four weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Heaven Sends is fully committed to comply with all requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are therefore pleased to share our full statement of compliance for your information, please click here to access the statement.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the HR Team on 0121 351 7457
*No recruitment or advertising agencies please – we only welcome direct applications*
Customer Service and Sales Advisor
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Customer Service and Sales Advisor who can deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
The main purpose of your role will involve building and maintaining relationships with customers, via the telephone and in person, to help achieve sales growth.
This is an exciting role combining both Customer Service and Sales which requires engaging new and existing customers whilst looking for opportunities to cross sell, provide add-ons and upsell where possible.
Please note it is compulsory to attend trade shows throughout the year as part of the sales team, you may also be required to support showroom appointments with aim to achieve a sale every-time.
The successful candidate will have previous sales experience & have a sales driven & focused attitude complimented by a proven customer service history. You will also be required to demonstrate a degree of resilience and the ability to remain calm during busy periods.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a consistent point of contact during office hours for all inbound calls and enquiries.
- Support customers regarding orders, payments and deliveries.
- Build strong relationships with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and retention through delivering excellent service throughout the Customer Journey.
- Ensure all records are updated on CRM system (Request) at all times.
- Book in deliveries with customers and arrange payment where necessary.
- Make outbound telephone and email-based efforts to existing customers with intent to convert into orders, upsell and cross sell other products and services.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant ranges and collections for their business needs.
- Working closely with external account managers/ reps and agents to capture and convert sales opportunities.
- Assist with showroom appointments.
- Offer internal support to Agents and Sales Representatives.
- Carry out general administrative work within the Customer Service Team.
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions and trade show events as part of the sales team.
- Work collaboratively across multiple departments across the business and always show a willingness to support others in their roles.
- Working to achieve daily and weekly KPI’s, targets and response times set by the Customer Service Team Leader.
- Participate in any training, external or internal as required.
Should you wish to apply for the above vacancy, please forward CV with covering letter outlining salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anticipated response makes it possible to only contact those candidates we wish to invite for interview following receipt of CV.