Join the Team
Heaven Sends has fast become one of the UK's leading design led wholesalers of fabulously quirky gifts, stylish home accessories, and seasonal decorations… and renowned for our Christmas ranges!
Established over a decade ago, Heaven Sends are proud of our reputation for quality, unique design and unusual products. Renowned for our witty signs, distinguished clocks, shabby chic accessories as well as fabulous festive decorations, our products are a firm favourite for many retailers across the UK.
We’ve built our business on a passion for excellence, a flexible approach in all that we do and by collaborating with one another to put customers first.
We are an equal opportunities employer who offer an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation. All the decisions we make relating to employment practices are objective, free from bias and based solely upon work criteria and individual merit.
We currently have the following live vacancies:
Area Sales Manager, South East
Package: Very competitive salary, commission plus car and benefits
An exciting Field Sales opportunity has arisen for experienced sales professional with a passion for gift ware and decorative accessories to manage and develop the South East territory that currently ranging approximately from Southampton to Canterbury.
This position will be remotely based covering the following postcodes:
SO, PO, RG, GU, RH, BN, TN, CT, ME, SL, UB, TW, KT, SW, SM, CR, BR & SE
The role involves actively seeking and developing new business opportunities and growing existing accounts, utilising the showroom and attending Trade Shows throughout the year. Brief responsibility overview as follows:
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of your territory
- You will be responsible for achieving targets in your territory
- Managing existing accounts and helping them grow year on year
- Seeking out new business in your territory
- Presenting new ranges to existing accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with your clients so they have confidence in you
- Finding new opportunities and constantly grow the region and presence in the market
- Establish, build and grow the relationship and loyalty of key customer personnel
- Present and increase the visibility of Heaven Sends in the area
- Manage bespoke requests and solutions for the customers in the region
- Attend all trade shows that Heaven Sends is exhibiting at throughout the UK
- Utilising the showroom to maximum potential with the aim to achieve a sale every time
To help secure this excellent sales role you will have a track record of successfully developing and growing sales within a territory and ideally this will be in the Giftware Industry. You will need to be intelligent, articulate, enthusiastic and keen to fit in with what is already a successful sales team. You will also have an organised and structured approach and have a good level of IT literacy. Essentially, you must have the enthusiasm not only to develop existing customers but also to seek new business opportunities and achieve targets set.
- Knowledge and experience within the giftware industry
- Effective sales, negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good new business development skills
- Able to travel extensively within your territory to visit clients
- Excellent relationship builder
- Experience of and ability to work to high targets whilst handling multiple priorities
- Experienced and able to work effectively with minimal supervision while delivering sales targets
- Have passion for sales and customer retention and growth
- Pro-active and highly self-motivated
- Excellent time and territory management skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- You will be familiar and confident with calling on accounts to build relationships and work on developing given area
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter outlining your desired position, your suitability for the role along with your salary expectations to email@example.com
*NO RECRUITMENT OR ADVERTISING AGENCIES PLEASE - DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY*
It is anticipated to only contact those candidates we wish to invite for interview due to volume of applications received, therefore if you do not hear from us within four weeks of submitting your application, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.